Sorry for the silence, but I’ve been in Europe for the last two weeks with the fiancé. It was an awesome trip filled with lots of quality time visiting his family, traveling around Germany, a quick trip to Holland, surprises and unexpected encounters, some rain, and some very welcomed sun. These instagram pics are just a mini snapshot of our vacation, and there are some notable highlights that I can’t wait to share with you. For now, here’s a peek at our trip:
1. Onboard monitor picture of our actual flight from L.A.
2. We ran into Charlotte Gainsbourg at the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris during our layover. I just happened to have the latest issue of Bad Day in my bag which features her on the cover. Thought this was too cool of a coincidence, so we asked her to sign it. She did and was so incredibly sweet.
3-5. Sights near Bonn, Germany.
6. My Zigeuner schnitzel buried under a mountain of fries and sauce.
7. Cool bar at the Hyatt Regency in Dusseldorf, Germany.
8. Cooling down from the heat in Amsterdam.
9-10. Enjoying the sights in Amsterdam and some shopping at Sky boutique.
11. Early evening walk in Rheinbach, Germany.
12. Our last night in Germany, we had dinner in beautiful wine country.
By the way, if you happen to have instagram, let’s connect. You can find me under my username thehabit.